Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello, hello!!
Well, it's been a few weeks, but I have been busy...besides the whole moving process and finding my niche in this life, three great things have happened within the last week and a half...

First, my partner, Sarah Sudhoff was notified that she will have a solo exhibition (her first!!) at Art League Houston, March of 2009! The exact dates and reception are still being figured out.

Secondly, four days ago, while showing my works to Steve and Elisabeth, owners of Design Works in Galveston, TX, I was told that I will be given a solo exhibition (my first) from Memorial Day through the fourth of July in 2009! They are both great people and I am looking forward to working with them and their excellent gallery space. Their splash page is temporary and their are working getting a more complete website launched so make sure to check back to see other featured artists and works.

And thirdly, Sarah and I adopted a very affectionate, very energetic, black, male kitten from the Town Lake Animal Shelter, here in Austin, TX. The photo below is of Fahrenheit (that's what we named him) on his first night home with us. He won us over by purring before we even opened his cage and gave us each a kiss. Yeah, we're suckers!

No comments: