Wednesday, June 16, 2010

new hydraulic press!


This is my new hydraulic press from potterusa.com. Right now it has a 12 ton bottle jack but the press is made to handle a 20 ton jack. I'm going to test out the 12 ton but thinking it might not have enough power for the embossing I do (the raised borders outlining the openings on my mechanical brooches are made using a hydraulic press and a die). Also, Kevin Potter is sending me a larger upper platen...I like that I can switch it out whenever I like.

3 comments:

Online Catalogs said...

Here, I would like to add more information on Hydraulic Press, Hydraulic Press Brakes, Industrial uses of Hydraulic Press and their Producers - Hydraulic Press Brake Companies

B. N. Bhojaraju said...

Nice post about Hydraulic press manufacturers. we also the manufacturer of Industrial Hydraulic Press Manufacturers

Lingesh said...

Nice post! I like your information – Renowned hydraulic press machines manufacturer in India.