Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just as of this morning, I've launched a new website for my work. Right now it just features the work that was already featured on my old site, but new works are in progress, so keep checking the blog and my site in the next few months.

Additionally, I want to mention two exhibitions that I am participating in during the month of August...
First is Pop Culture Collision, being hosted by SHAW gallery, owned by Sam Shaw. The two main featured jeweler's of this exhibition will be Robert Ebendorf and Fred Woell; two very influential individuals to the constant redefining and contributing to our field. And then there a number of other jewelers, including myself, that will be featured alongside.

Second is Night of the Stud, being hosted by Heidi Lowe-Innovative Jewelry Studio
This exhibition is all cuff links! (my set of cuff links can be found among my cut-out brooches on my site-click here)

No comments: