Monday, April 21, 2014

INDIEGOGO Funding Campaign!

I can't believe I have finally done it... I'm going to be building a studio at home!  And to help with that I have launched an INDIEGOGO funding campaign.  To get to the project page CLICK HERE

I think it's funny that the last post I had done in awhile ago was about moving out of the studio space I shared and into a smaller space so that I could save money towards building a studio at home!

All the details are on the project page but here's some quick highlights.  In celebration of deciding to build a home studio, I am going to put together a book featuring my work, and produce two limited editions- one a brooch and the other a small mechanical sculpture.  Here they are:
"Victorian Woman with Mustache"


"Wiggly Mustache Portrait No.2"



Indiegogo Project from Gary Schott on Vimeo.


Please share this project with anyone you may think would be interested in contributing to!
Cheers!

No comments: